Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Poem-A-Day: Day 215

Mark My Words
Apparently, I have
broken some sort of
code that people live by.

Does it bother me?

Emphatically, no.

Forgive me for sounding rude, but,
“Go to
Hell.”

I haven’t so much as
jeered, without garnering some
kind of contempt from
lousy, tea drinking assholes
mulling about in their
newest fashions, all purchased
on the idea that they make them more
predominant than those around them.

Queens and Kings of their petulant
realms, know-nothing braggarts and
shitheads.

They are the people that should
understand their own shortcomings, and
vow to make some changes to
whatever the hell they do, hopped up on
Xanax to ease their callous lives.

You are the bastard
zealots of opulent times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, a quip, a snippet, your pants, or an anecdote...just don't drop the soap.