Friday, December 24, 2010

Poem-A-Day: Day 407

Heavenly Action
Made heaven,
all is some action,
reaction in heaven.
All is your action.

Found standing
in line, the mark went
through, a real impression.
On this heart, now what?

In heaven,
all is that reaction
made in heaven.
All is some of that.

My lover,
I want another angel.
Heaven be my want,
another from heaven.

In heaven
all is action.

Arrow heart,
meant to be my name calling
Celebration now standing,
stand in motion; falling, falling.

Angel made,
I want some of that action,
reaction, in heaven
all I want is that action.

Be another,
my heaven,
my another,
my angel…angel.

Angel made,
all I want is that.
Action, reaction,
in heaven is that action,

in heaven, all that action made
in heaven, all I want is some action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, a quip, a snippet, your pants, or an anecdote...just don't drop the soap.