Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Poem-A-Day: Day 405

Cry So Easy
The line don't want my unresponsive you.
the effort, you devil disguise
trying affection so easy.
Expect to believe
in love looking,
you're looking.
Say: “Never me,
can't believe in love.”
Looking danger opened up eyes unsuspecting…
fool effort.
What about tonight trying nothing?
Cry. Expect me to love that looking tears.
I can't believe love that looking for before.
So easy, expect to believe the looking…
the looking.
Say: “Never.”
But I can't believe that you're looking.
You see…
you're turning cold
like the effort now not mine.
No use in time to cry so easy,
believe that you're looking easy,
and I believe the love.
For the kind you felt before so easy,
expect to love that looking.
You're looking for me.
I believe that for me
they come easy.
Please leave me in the love
so easy to believe…
the love
looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, a quip, a snippet, your pants, or an anecdote...just don't drop the soap.