Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Poem-A-Day: Day 355

Sonnet #63 (Misunderstandings)
Against my love Shelby is. I am now
what time, since your is Hans crushed in the store.
When ours has drained, is blood and fielded brow
with lines and wrinkles when his youthful more?
Test travel on two pages sleepy night,
and all those beauties wear off now he's king.
Are vanishing, or finished out of sight
stealing always treasure of his braining?
For such a time do I have forty-five
against consenting age is cruel nice.
Said: "He shall never cut from mom or live,
my sweet love, beauty, though my love crisp lice."
Beauty she lent of black line, or sea scene
send a short live in here, and I'm still green.


A Voice-to-Text translation of Shakespeare's Sonnet #63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, a quip, a snippet, your pants, or an anecdote...just don't drop the soap.