Friday, March 4, 2011

Poem-A-Day: Day 477

A Long Goodbye
these days I'm trying 
when everything goes wrong
we do entirely different things…
meaningless.

ordinary sanctuary in the morning,
sensation, vibration,
life is fiction in this crazy illusion…
I just don't know.

To believe in entirely different things,
the whisperings should be swaying like a tree,
I feel the sky calling ordinary sanctuary…
morning sensation.

Life is truer than this mixed up world.
life is just a bird I ride in the morning.
A long goodbye is truer than fiction…
an illusion.

So ordinary, my darling.
The new sensation a dumb goodbye
mixed up in the life truer than fiction…
crazy is just an illusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a line, a quip, a snippet, your pants, or an anecdote...just don't drop the soap.